Title of Position: Video Editing Assistant
Term: Four Months Intern Position
Start Date: January 1, 2022
Remuneration: Intern Position
Announcement Date: December 9, 2021
Closing Date: December 15, 2021
The Canadian Sport School Hockey League (CSSHL) is seeking a Video Editing Intern for the remainder of the 2021-22 season. The successful candidate must be highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Strong knowledge of video editing and a passion for hockey is a must.
This is a part-time, home-based position that entails evening and weekend work and is best suited for university level students.
Reporting to the Manager, Media and Communications, this role will be responsible for:
- Assist in the production, publishing and editing of all necessary video content and ensure all content is updated in a timely manner on the CSSHL website and social media platforms
- Identify and produce video content based on game highlight clips and create highlight packages for CSSHL website and social media platforms
- Experience working with major social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube & Tik Tok
- Experience working with video editing apps
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Self-starter, dependable and capable of performing under pressure
- Video Editing skills
- Knowledgeable in the game of hockey
- Ability to identify key moments or big plays
This is a rewarding position for a university level student with the opportunity to gain valuable experience working in the hockey community.
The Canadian Sport School Hockey League (CSSHL) was established in 2009 and has grown to feature 26 accredited schools and 94 teams across Canada and the state of Idaho. The league was designed specifically for elite level student athletes, giving them the opportunity to increase their skills off and on the ice, while also providing them with a high level of competition and exposure. Currently, the CSSHL includes six different divisions at the U15, U18 and Female levels.
All applicants are asked to send their resumes and cover letters via email to: email@example.com by December 15, 2021 at 5PM PST. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.