Hockey Canada has announced the 66 U17 players that will compete against the Canadian Women’s National team starting November 26 at TD Place Arena in Ottawa, ON.
Among the 66 players are 12 former and 1 current Canadian Sport School Hockey League (CSSHL) student-athletes.
- David Adaszynski – BWC Academy
- Zach Benson – Yale Hockey Academy
- Andrew Cristall – St. George’s School
- Lukas Dragicevic – Delta Hockey Academy
- Kooper Gizowski – Northern Alberta Xtreme
- Ty Halaburda – Pacific Coast Hockey Academy/Delta Hockey Academy
- Kaden Hammell – West Van Academy
- Tanner Molendyk – Yale Hockey Academy
- Scott Ratzlaff – Northern Alberta Xtreme
- Jackson Unger – Edge School
- Saige Weinstein – Northern Alberta Xtreme
- Matthew Wood – West Van Academy
- Austin Zemlak – OHA Edmonton
The 66 players will be divided into three teams – Team Canada Black, Team Canada Red and Team Canada White – and will compete against Canada’s National Women’s Team as part of its centralization schedule. Canada’s centralization roster will face Team Canada White in the tournament opener at 12 p.m. ET, followed by Team Canada Black taking on Team Canada Red at 7 p.m. ET.